2025RT Young Scientist Dual Scope
The young scientist dual operating scope is battery powered, light and portable making it excellent for field study. Macro-observation is available for dissecting specimens, as well as viewing rocks, coins, stamps, insects, flowers, and other objects. Micro-observation observation is also available for viewing specimens mounted on microscope slides. A discovery kit is included for conducting experiments.
- Monocular 45º inclined head with 360º rotation
- 10X wide-field eyepiece
- Achromatic 4X, 10X, and 40X glass objectives are parfocaled, parcentered, and color-coded.
- Coarse focusing controls
- Plain stage with locked-on, spring-loaded stage clips
- Positive stops at both ends of stage travel to prevent damage to specimens and optics
- 6 hole disc diaphragm
- Dual LED lighting with light intensity control
- Operates on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Comes complete with dust cover and an instruction manual/activity booklet.
- Shipping information: 8.5″ x 5.5″ x 13″-3lbs
Discovery Kit Contents:
- 5 blank slides
- 4 prepared slides
- 1 concavity slide
- 2 bottles of non-toxic stain (red & blue)
- 1 pair of tweezers, 1 straight teasing needle
- Plastic Petri dish, plastic test tube, plastic dropper
- Slide labels, cover glass, lens paper