Robotics Building System 79100
Teach your students to build and program their own robot with the K’NEX Education Robotics Building System Set.The K’NEX engineering set is made of quality materials that are utilized to build fully-functional models. Each set includes over 800 K’NEX parts, a control box, 4 motors, 1 push-button sensor, 1 distance sensor, 1 tri-color LED, 1 color/light sensor, and a downloadable teacher’s guide with 5 progressive lesson plans. Plus, it comes with free downloadable programming software. This innovative building system’s parts can be used to build 9 different models, so preteens can enjoy making a wide variety of robotic creations. Models that can be constructed include a line tracker, an airplane, a dog, a search and rescue robot, a car bot, and a ball factory. As children piece together the parts and discover how the building system works, they strengthen their hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness, and they exercise their imaginations! This building system also promotes teamwork, as it’s suitable for 2 to 3 builders at a time. Designed for children ages 10 to 15, this is one of the many toys for boys and girls that promotes STEAM building (science, technology, engineering, art, and math skills).K’NEX Education teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national educational standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS, and Common Core. Study after study reveals that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities related to the real world rather than abstract concepts in textbooks. K’NEX Education sets allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and contraptions. Through the lesson plans and experiments provided, students can gain a concrete understanding of robotic technology, linear and branched logic, engineering design and data presentation and analysis. Children learn best through action, so let them build with their minds and their hands with K’NEX Education Robotics Building System Set.
- Includes 800+ K’NEX parts, a control box, 4 motors, 1 push-button sensor, 1 distance sensor, 1 tri-color LED, 1 color/light sensor
- Accommodates 2-3 students working as a team and appropriate for middle and high school classrooms in grades 5-9
- STEM Concepts: robotics technology, linear & branched logic, problem solving, energy transfer, engineering design, and more
- 5 progressive lesson plans plus downloadable programming software allow your students build & program 9 unique models
- Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- K’NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects.
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core.
- K’NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work.