mBot-S Explorer Kits
- mBot-S Explorer Kits is an upgraded kit of the Makeblock star product mBot. It includes the original parts of the classic kit and further allows children to customize with its LED dot-matrix screen.
- mBot is an Educational kit for beginners(kid) to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Graphical Programming:Drag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
- Contracted But Not Simple:Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
- All about fun and creativity:It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, controlled via Remote Control, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Infinite Extensibility:The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts, while the electronic parts of it is developed based on the Arduino open source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your “dream robot”.