Catheterization Simulator BASIC, Female
With the female P93 BASIC catheterization trainer, female bladder catheterization procedures can be realistically demonstrated, practiced and assessed. The genital insert is placed into the holder and held in place with magnets. The material of the insert is soft and flexible: the labia are movable and can be spread. This way the student can practice all the necessary gestures for catheterization (e.g. disinfection). The material gives a realistic feeling when inserting and removing the catheter into the bladder with realistic resistance and insertion depths.
When the catheter has been correctly inserted, fluid runs out just like with a real patient. The catheter can also be checked through the transparent bladder at any time.
All the benefits of the female P93 BASIC catheterization simulator at a glance:
- Female catheterization with realistic resistance
- Soft and movable labia
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out
- The situation can be checked through the transparent bladder
- Stands securely on the table thanks to the non-slip feet
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling
- Easy to clean, and the inserts can be completely removed
• Stands with magnetic connections for genital inserts
• Catheterization set with transparent bladder
• Bottle and tube connectors
For catheterization, we recommend using catheters with only one or two drainage eyes opposite each other. Both silicone and PVC catheters can be used. We recommend the following catheters:
- Urethral narrowing “open” = 16 CH catheter or 14 CH balloon catheter
- Urethral narrowing “partial narrowing” = 14 CH catheter or 12 CH balloon catheter
Catheters with a curved tip should not be used!
According to the guidelines for correct catheterization, even during the simulation, lubricating gel (not included) should be placed into the urethra to ensure that the catheter can be inserted smoothly. Alternatively, some lubricating gel can be placed on the tip of the catheter.