Catheterization Simulator Set BASIC
When the catheter has been correctly inserted, fluid runs out, just like with a real patient. The catheter can also be checked through the transparent bladder at any time.
Various levels of difficulty:
On the male insert, three different levels of narrowing of urethra can be set. In the narrowest setting, catheterization is not possible, leading to the conclusion that a suprapubic catheter is needed.
All the benefits of the P93 BASIC catheterization simulators in the set at a glance:
- Female and male catheterization with realistic resistance
- 3 levels of adjustable narrowing of urethra
- Soft and movable foreskin and labia
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out
- The situation can be checked through the transparent bladder
- Stands securely on the table thanks to the non-slip feet
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling
- Easy to clean, and the inserts can be completely removed
- Stands with magnetic connections for genital inserts
- Male and female catheterization set with transparent bladder
- Bottle and tube connectors
For catheterization, we recommend using catheters with only one or two drainage eyes opposite each other. Both silicone and PVC catheters can be used. We recommend the following catheters:
- Urethral narrowing “open” = 16 CH catheter or 14 CH balloon catheter
- Urethral narrowing “partial narrowing” = 14 CH catheter or 12 CH balloon catheter
Catheters with a curved tip should not be used!
According to the guidelines for correct catheterization, even during the simulation, lubricating gel (not included) should be placed into the urethra to ensure that the catheter can be inserted smoothly. Alternatively, some lubricating gel can be placed on the tip of the catheter.