Catheterization Simulator Set PRO
With the P93 PRO catheterization trainer set, both male and female bladder catheterization procedures can be realistically demonstrated, practiced and assessed. The easy-to-change genital inserts are placed into the anatomically correct lower abdominal model and held in place with magnets. Both inserts are made from soft, flexible material: Foreskin and labia are movable and the penis can be stretched. This way the student can practice all the necessary gestures for catheterization. The material gives a realistic feeling when inserting and removing the catheter into the bladder with realistic resistance and insertion depths.
When the catheter has been correctly inserted, fluid runs out just like with a real patient. The catheter can also be checked through the transparent bladder. The abdominal wall can be removed so that the process can be viewed better.
Various levels of difficulty:
On the male insert, three different levels of narrowing of urethra can be set. In the narrowest setting, catheterization is not possible, leading to the conclusion that a suprapubic catheter is needed.
On the PRO version, a suprapubic catheter has already been put in place, and the student can practice cleaning it and taking care of it with the trainer.
All the benefits of the P93 PRO catheterization simulators in the set at a glance:
- Female and male catheterization with realistic resistance
- 3 levels of adjustable narrowing of urethra
- Soft and movable foreskin and labia (for practicing disinfection, for example)
- Anatomically realistic pelvic structure
- Liquid outflow if catheterization is successfully carried out
- The transparent bladder can be checked, and the abdominal wall can be removed
- Includes suprapubic catheter for practicing, cleaning and caring for it
- Stands securely on the table thanks to the non-slip feet
- Magnetic connectors for quick set-up and dismantling
- Easy to clean and maintain, and can be completely taken apart
- A sponge on the inside prevents a build-up of moisture
- Realistic lower abdominal model
- Male and female catheterization set with transparent bladder
- Bottle and tube connectors
- Carry case
For catheterization, we recommend using catheters with only one or two drainage eyes opposite each other. Both silicone and PVC catheters can be used. We recommend the following catheters:
- Urethral narrowing “open” = 16 CH catheter or 14 CH balloon catheter
- Urethral narrowing “partial narrowing” = 14 CH catheter or 12 CH balloon catheter
Catheters with a curved tip should not be used!
According to the guidelines for correct catheterization, even during the simulation, lubricating gel (not included) should be placed into the urethra to ensure that the catheter can be inserted smoothly. Alternatively, some lubricating gel can be placed on the tip of the catheter.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE PLEASE CLICK HERE