Snap Circuits Jr.® 100 Experiments
Snap Circuits® uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base grid that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose.
Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as a flying saucer, alarms, doorbells and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools required. Includes Projects 1-101 manual.
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects
- Requires 2 “AA” batteries (sold separately)
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
For ages 8 and up.
WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs.
This product has received the following awards